1. Obedience Training is recommended but not strictly required.
must be 4months of age or older.
3. No discounts
for Multiple Dogs.
4. Must Submit a Registration
Form & current Health Record Form.
5. Must pay in
person or call in a credit card number in order to reserve a space in class. Description:
This will be a fun course designed
to introduce you and your dog to the fundamentals of frisbee play and the elements of frisbee competition. Each
lesson will be split between teaching the handler how to throw the frisbee and then teaching the dog how to catch the frisbee.
You will need to be able to have your dog crated through the portions of the class where you are learning various types of
frisbee throwing. Included in the class:
1. How to play frisbee in a way that prevents injury to your dog and keeps your dog safe.
2. How to properly throw a frisbee so that a dog can safely catch it.
your dog to be able to leap and land safely.
4. Learning exercises
to do with your dog to improve his ability to track and catch the frisbee.
to trick training with the Frisbees so that you can create a Freestyle Frisbee Routine.
6. Introduction to the Toss and Fetch Frisbee game.